For more than a decade I have been a firm advocate of clients having a whole life critical illness policy as a preference to term. After all, if independent financial advisers cannot accurately
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May