According to many commentators, Lloyd's sits proudly amidst the global financial meltdown with its reputation and credit rating intact while the opportunity to profit - albeit modestly - has been iden
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair