Let us start with some facts: it is estimated that more than 60% of the UK's private motor insurers are to some extent actively engaged with a credit hire organisation or accident management provider.
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire