Segmentation of policy holders by demographics will not get insurers anywhere, insisted Dirk Schmidt-Gallas, global head of insurance at Simon Kucher Partners, a major pricing consultancy.
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance