Mr and Mrs Veitch owned a country house hotel which was subject to a charge in favour of Barclays Bank.
The bank commenced possession proceedings when the Veitchs were unable to make the repayments
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in