Customer management makes sound business sense, but there are differing views as to what it actually constitutes. Some see it as peripheral to their core business concerns, while others term it an
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech