Underwriters, brokers and contractors must work together to reduce the occurrence of costly disputes arising from construction liability insurance claims.
It is not surprising that an industry that
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Lloyd’s gender pay gap at 27.7%
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?