Post's Catastrophic Personal Injury Briefing, held in conjunction with Plexus Law, was attended by m...
Post's Catastrophic Personal Injury Briefing, held in conjunction with Plexus Law, was attended by more than 60 delegates from a host of leading insurance companies including AIG UK, Marsh, Norwich Union, QBE, Royal Bank of Scotland Insurance and RSA. As well as presentations from Munich Re, Irwin Mitchell, Axa Insurance and Argent Rehabilitation, the event offered delegates time to quiz the expert panel on the issues that had been raised. The session concluded with a buffet lunch which gave attendees the opportunity to carry on the discussion and network.
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- Government call for evidence over discount rate revision
- Analysis: How most favoured nation clauses fell out of favour
- Roundtable: The new wave: time to disrupt the disruptors
- Gallagher acquires South West commercial broker
- Blog: Why you should get involved with The Claims Apprentice in 2019