Post's Catastrophic Personal Injury Briefing, held in conjunction with Plexus Law, was attended by more than 60 delegates from a host of leading insurance companies including AIG UK, Marsh, Norwich
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?