According to research by Consumer Intelligence 12 months ago, more than two fifths (41%) of motor insurance claimants are disappointed with the quality of the courtesy car provided by their insurer.
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Allianz buys an additional 30% of Euler Hermes
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Smartphone video insurtech sets its sights on Europe