In 2002, the UK agricultural community was overwhelmed by an outbreak of foot-and-mouth disease, which spread across the country rapidly and threatened to destroy parts of the farming industry.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Video: Data from motor crashes will help reduce fraudulent claims