Judgment was recently handed down in the long-running case of Southfield School for Girls in the Technology and Construction Court. The case highlights the risk of large losses flowing from dealing wi
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up