Hurricane Katrina is expected to cost the US primary insurance market $34.4bn (£19.4bn) in property losses, making it the costliest US catastrophe ever, according to preliminary estimates by ISO's
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- IFB appoints claims officers Nichols and Gibson to its board
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Insurers could face claims worth millions following British Steel Pensions Scheme transfers
- Hiscox to use real time cyber attack data in 'first' for awareness campaign
- 68% of homeowners think it’s acceptable to omit application information