Last autumn, the Department for Work and Pensions announced that, as of 2005, sole traders will no longer have to buy employers' liability cover. According to the Association of British Insurers,
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager