The credit crunch is no longer myth or rumour in the UK and people from all walks of life are being affected by it and in many cases may start to consider a solution that they would never have underta
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- IFB appoints two claims officers to its board
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Insurers could face claims worth millions following British Steel Pensions Scheme transfers
- Hiscox to use real time cyber attack data in 'first' for awareness campaign
- 68% of homeowners think it’s acceptable to omit application information