There have been a number of interesting technological developments for insurers to embrace in recent years and among the most exciting is the rise of so-called 'white labelling'. This is where a consu
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Axa UK earnings fall in ‘volatile environment’
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?