Personal injury lawyer Andrew Campbell has submitted the UK's first-known claim for compensation for the death of a motorcyclist caused by spilt diesel on the road.
This is thought to be the first
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Child sexual abuse claims on the rise