The method used to fulfil a claim is of key importance to both the insured and the insurers. Often the choice between direct replacement of goods by the insurer and its partners or the alternative of
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system