The 2005 hurricane season has forced reinsurers and ratings agencies to reassess catastrophe risk and the capital required to support it, a new report has claimed.
Guy Carpenter's Property Specialt
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up