Andrew Peck, director of fraud forensics at Detica, reported on evidence that fraudsters are constantly modifying their behaviour to evade capture.
He described the process as a type of "Darwinism"
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience