According to the British Insurance Brokers' Association, the past few years have seen brokers looking inward at their own practices, resources, people and systems in preparation for Financial Serv
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'