There are various methods available to insurers for dealing with a suspected insured fraudster that do not require fraud to be proved. These include seeking to avoid the policy from the outset or
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- CBL Insurance goes into interim liquidation
- Insurers to fund personal injury IT gateway
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?