The role of outsourcing in Lloyd's and the London market was debated after a question from the floor.
Zylog senior consultant Tim Ward asked Ernst and Young senior manager, programme insurance
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance