Post's coverage of the Motor Insurers' Bureau's efforts to keep its database of insured vehicles up-to-date has seen a constant stream of threats to sanction insurers, brokers and policyholders.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Blog: Database overload
- Industry raises £50,000 for dementia research
- Motor insurers paying out record £23m in claims every day
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal