The appellant contractor appealed against a decision that it was vicariously liable for the negligence of a subcontractor that had caused or materially contributed to a fire at a recycling plant.
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ex-RSA SME MD Tara Waite rejoins insurance sector after Wonga collapse