Just when you thought it was safe to go back into the water, reports of another shark appear. The shark in this instance is Joyti De-Laurey, the personal assistant at investment bank Goldman Sachs
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- HDI Global appoints Claire McDonald as UK MD