In this case the Court of Appeal scrutinised the so-called Fairchild exception to the 'but for' causation rule.
The claimant was employed as a turkey plucker. She was provided with gloves and aprons bu
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in