New Year 2008 is destined to bring in at least one shock for insurers and brokers. Ofcom, the UK's telecommunications watchdog, is to put an end to financial gain made by firms that use 0870
- Analysis: What do Tesla’s insurance ambitions mean for its partners?
- Hastings sees bump in revenue despite loss ratio warning
- Flagging personal lines see Covéa's profits slashed
- Blog: Shaping the future of urban mobility
- MS Amlin names replacement for CFO John Worth
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator