(Queen's Bench Division - 30 July 2003)
The claimant was aged 10 at the time of this accident. He rode his bicycle across a junction in a built-up area, failed to stop or give way, and cycled into
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Blog: What does the first Insurtech Impact 25 listing say about the state of the sector?
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Cyber Research 2018: Cyber insurers will live and die on claims experience
- Week in Post: Are further Swinton branch closures a sign of the times?
- Axa UK to grow schemes book to £250m by 2020
- Analysis: Why Allianz is pursuing 100% of Euler Hermes