With the appointment of the Legal Services Board last month, it appears the government remains on track to deregulate the industry as planned under the Legal Services Act 2007, which came into force
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?