The Motor Insurance Bureau of Ireland is planning an offensive against uninsured drivers in the run ...
The Motor Insurance Bureau of Ireland is planning an offensive against uninsured drivers in the run up to Christmas, as part of a strategic plan under its new chief executive John Casey.
The MIBI is currently devising a cross-media PR campaign, which will commence in November to target both hit-and-run perpetrators and fraudulent claimants. "This will be the largest project we have ever carried out," said Mr Casey.
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing
- Brightside winds up lawsuits under Brendan McCafferty
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Hyperion hires CFO to replace Oliver Corbett