There was shock and dismay across much of the insurance industry when the Treasury excluded travel cover, if sold alongside a holiday as part of a package, from Financial Services Authority regula
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'