Many of us will have been frustrated in the past when faced by a claimant who has a history of bringing misconceived and, ultimately, unsuccessful actions. Frequently, such litigants act in person
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role