This case concerned a dispute in relation to sums owed to Mr Albon by Naza Motor Sdn bhd, a company incorporated with limited liability in Malaysia, and their principal shareholder, Mr Amin.
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- FSCS lifts lid on response to collapsed insurers
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- The Post Claims Awards 2019: Full list of winners
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to enter run-off next month