Motor Insurers' Bureau group operations manager Joe Pendle has quit to join personal injury claims a...
Motor Insurers' Bureau group operations manager Joe Pendle has quit to join personal injury claims and anti-fraud solutions provider ISO.
In his new role, Pendle will head up ISO's European client services division, with the aim of developing and rolling out new claims and anti-fraud solutions.
At MIB, Mr Pendle was responsible for managing the organisation's 300 staff which oversee 75,000 motor claims a year. Before that he was unit manager at Endsleigh's Dockland's claims department.
ISO vice-president Lee Fogle said: "Joe has a solid industry pedigree in claims management and a clear understanding of the issues involved in implementing new software systems to improve speed, accuracy and consistency."
Trevor Harrison, MIB principal technical consultant, told PM that a replacement had been found, and that an announcement would be made in the near future.
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- Ed unveils CEO Hearn’s replacement and plots Bermuda office
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- Hyperion hires CFO to replace Oliver Corbett
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting
- Aviva promises to 'reinvent' insurance and end dual pricing