At first glance the most startling thing about aviation insurance is that rates appear to be moving in the opposite direction to those in almost every other liability sector.
With great sadness we confirm that Sir David Rowland, our former Chairman from 1993 to 1997, has passed away. He played a critical role in safeguarding the future of the Lloyd’s market through perhaps its most difficult period.— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) February 18, 2019
More: https://t.co/2cS2H7c8Tk pic.twitter.com/jzL5UnIx4x
- Blog: Cyber future will come down to communication
- Court hears first installment in Besso and Bloody Bay legal action
- Employees of Call Connection file claim in ongoing administration
- German lawmakers give regulator power to extend passporting for 21 months
- Theft of funds claims increase by 14% in UK
- FCA gives wholesale broking market a clean bill of health
- Court throws out claim that would have created 'fraudsters' charter'