Liability insurance never seems to be far from the headlines these days, so it should come as no surprise that one particular area pertaining to this cover is causing underwriters a considerable d
- Blog: Did Axa's Brendan McCafferty set a record for the shortest GI CEO stint this century?
- Swinton to close 40 branches, over 260 jobs at risk
- Westminster Bridge terror victims still waiting for compensation
- Ageas UK eyes further restructuring to drive profit growth
- RSA UK commercial book sees COR deteriorate to 108%
- Analysis: Insurers torched on Twitter over Liverpool Fire
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system