With almost a month gone by since the final rulebook was published, Sarah Wilson, head of the high street firms division at the Financial Services Authority, says that the regulator has received j
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Customers in line for compensation as UK broker fails
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'