Retail affinity deals may be commonplace today but not nine years ago, as Post Magazine reported.
First we saw Post Office doing it, then Homebase, now we are going to see our local newsagents
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?