(Court of Appeal - 17 December 2003)
Mr Beach was injured by a car driven by Ms Kaur and owned by her husband Dr Singh. Ms Kaur was insured both under her husband's policy (as a named driver) with
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Half of industry growth over next five years to be driven by M&A, say insurers
- Analysis: SME risk management: Loss of appetite
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change