Insurers must persuade the government to provide tax incentives to employers offering occupational health insurance for injuries occurring outside of the workplace, according to a senior insurance
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Cigna Insurance Services pulls out of travel market
- Spotlight on ADAS: Is everyone ready for ADAS?
- Hiscox found not guilty in ICO criminal prosecution
- Blog: Escape of water claims must be investigated to stop rising cost
- Ageas's François-Xavier Boisseau on fake pricing scandals
- Blog: Need a new CEO? You could do worse than look at your claims manager