Securing high levels of take-up in sectors where professional indemnity insurance is non-compulsory will always present the industry with challenges, as cover has to be actively sold rather than b
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'