New consumer credit regulations received royal assent in March this year, and the changes will affect the premium finance sector, as well as others in the consumer credit industry. Although commen
- Ageas shakes off Ogden impact to return to profit
- Allianz UK CEO Dye declines to comment on XL acquisition rumours
- Buzzvault announces long-term growth plans following Munich Re tie-up
- Call Connection administrators attempting to recover money from former boss
- Allianz UK operating profit climbs by 26% in 2017
- Spotlight on ADAS: Why ADAS is not a fit and forget system
- Zurich begins new initiative aimed at partnering with 'innovators'