Companies must be proactive instead of reactive towards fraud, especially as calculating the cost of it will be a mandatory part of Solvency II, commented David Hicks of KPMG.
He added this will be
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?