Companies must be proactive instead of reactive towards fraud, especially as calculating the cost of it will be a mandatory part of Solvency II, commented David Hicks of KPMG.
He added this will be mor
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners