On discovering that I had won a day enforcing uninsured driving in a business card draw organised by the Motor Insurers' Bureau, I did not exactly turn cartwheels.
Visions of sitting in a squad car
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Blog: Are manufacturers recall ready?
- Saffron eyes up further acquisitions following purchase of Farmer Insurance