What has happened to prices for travel insurance during the course of 2007? If anything, prices seem to have fallen.
Looking back at the prices obtained in December 2006 and comparing them to the lates
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners