Cash plan provider BHSF has signalled its relief at signing 5000 healthcare policies from Vauxhall Motors, only months after it lost half that number when MG Rover collapsed.
The deal with the Live
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Interview: Inga Beale, Chartered Insurance Institute
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners