When the Financial Services Authority handbook introduced mandatory regulation of testable business continuity planning for all authorised intermediaries it was not, it is fair to say, necessarily
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Amex winds up its travel insurance business
- Insurers 'shouldn't underestimate Amazon'
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- MP launches petition to freeze IPT rise