One of the most prominent trends in the loss adjusting market in recent years has been the growing divide between large and small companies. Commentators have provided a host of reasons behind thi
- Carole Nash was ‘target consumer brand’ for Ardonagh, says Ross
- Blog: Are suppliers ready for the GDPR challenges?
- Covéa's Adrian Furness on removing gender barriers
- Ardonagh adjusted Ebitda up 19.7% in Q3
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Ignition Select boss sees another company go into liquidation
- Commercial insurance rates continue to decline in Q3