Damage schedules are sometimes more akin to a "wish list" or "MPs' expenses claim", according to Helga Munger, senior specialist, Munich Re.
She said that while everyone understands the benefits of
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Analysis: The future of pricing - Tightening the noose
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal