IT SEEMS Alison Baird’s (nee Ross) decision to put any higher education ambitions on hold in favour of joining Zurich after taking her Scottish Highers at the age of 18, is beginning to pay off.
- Relaunched insurer Folgate to write £35m in first year
- Staff at collapsed RIIG owed thousands in unpaid wages
- Insured losses for the California wildfires could hit $13bn
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- FSCS issues warning over insurer records
- FSCS mulls raising levies on brokers using unrated
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines