IT SEEMS Alison Baird’s (nee Ross) decision to put any higher education ambitions on hold in favour of joining Zurich after taking her Scottish Highers at the age of 18, is beginning to pay off. N
- Brokers withheld premiums from Enterprise MGA after insurer's collapse
- Underwriting Service Awards 2017: Winners
- Cage fighter's spurious claim knocked out of court
- Jelf & Bluefin's Phil Barton on getting back to organic growth
- Blog: 12,000 cries for help on bullying, what can insurers do?
- Digital and Insurtech Awards 2017: Winners
- This week in Post: Anti-bullying, Amex and IPOs